Easy Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup
This is so fast and delicious! Just throw ingredients in the Crockpot and go about your day. When you come home the aroma is wonderful. I serve with some crusty bread.
- 1 jar (8 ounces) of Cheez Whiz
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed of cream of celery soup
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli
- 2 cups half-and-half
Mix all ingredients in slow cooker. If you don’t have a crock pot just simmer covered in sauce pan for about 45-60 minutes.
TIP – Helps to spray the Crock lightly for easy clean up.
Heat for about 2 to 3 hours on LOW, or until broccoli is tender. Serves 6.
BROCCOLI IS A HEALING FOOD!
- Abundant in antioxidants, rich in anticancer agents like vitamin c
- Effective in preventing lung, colon and breast cancers
- Speeds up removal of estrogen from the body that can cause cancer
- Helps prevent ulcers
- Saves eyesight, strengthens bones and controls blood pressure
These are so easy and taste so good!
Ham & Cheese Sandwiches for a Crowd
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
· 1 package (12 ct) of King’s Hawaiian Rolls
· ½-1 lb. ham deli meat
· Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
· ½ cup butter, melted
· 3 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
· 2 Tbs mustard
· 2 Tbs brown sugar
· dash of onion powder
1. Cut each roll in half, lengthwise and place bottom halves on the bottom of a baking pan.
2. Layer bottom half with ham slices and cheese and place the top half back on.
3. In a bowl, Mix together the butter, Worcestershire, mustard, brown sugar and onion powder. Pour sauce over sandwiches, drenching each one. Cover tightly and marinade anywhere from 4-24 hours. Overnight works best!
4. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 15 minutes uncovered, or until cheese is melted and bun tops are a bit golden.