Very Easy Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup
Easy Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup
This is so fast and delicious! Just throw ingredients in the Crockpot and go about your day. When you come home the aroma is wonderful. I serve with some crusty bread.
- 1 jar (8 ounces) of Cheez Whiz
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed of cream of celery soup
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli
- 2 cups half-and-half
Mix all ingredients in slow cooker. If you don’t have a crock pot just simmer covered in sauce pan for about 45-60 minutes.
TIP – Helps to spray the Crock lightly for easy clean up.
Heat for about 2 to 3 hours on LOW, or until broccoli is tender. Serves 6.
BROCCOLI IS A HEALING FOOD!
- Abundant in antioxidants, rich in anticancer agents like vitamin c
- Effective in preventing lung, colon and breast cancers
- Speeds up removal of estrogen from the body that can cause cancer
- Helps prevent ulcers
- Saves eyesight, strengthens bones and controls blood pressure