These are so easy and taste so good!
Ham & Cheese Sandwiches for a Crowd
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
· 1 package (12 ct) of King’s Hawaiian Rolls
· ½-1 lb. ham deli meat
· Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
· ½ cup butter, melted
· 3 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
· 2 Tbs mustard
· 2 Tbs brown sugar
· dash of onion powder
1. Cut each roll in half, lengthwise and place bottom halves on the bottom of a baking pan.
2. Layer bottom half with ham slices and cheese and place the top half back on.
3. In a bowl, Mix together the butter, Worcestershire, mustard, brown sugar and onion powder. Pour sauce over sandwiches, drenching each one. Cover tightly and marinade anywhere from 4-24 hours. Overnight works best!
4. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 15 minutes uncovered, or until cheese is melted and bun tops are a bit golden.